Medical Practice Management - CPD Accredited (5 Ethics Points)
The goal of the medical practice manager should always be to maximise the quality of patient care and at the same time run an efficient and profitable business. To achieve your goal as a medical practice manager it is important to have the right training and skills.
From administrative to managerial roles, this course is designed for everyone involved in the general running, billing administration and financial side of a practice and encompasses the entire practice billing and management process.
- General Administration Duties
- Financial Admin and Duties
- Customer Service
- Appointment Scheduling and Diary
- Patient Records
- Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- The Protection of Personal Information Act
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
Delegates receive comprehensive and user-friendly material covering all the modules.
Course Cost: R2750 (excluding VAT)
Course Duration: 1 Day | 9:30am - 3:30pm